- Yearly contracts benefit from a 15% discount and must be paid upfront. In such case only wire transfer will be accepted for payment.
- If rate limits on plans BASE, PLUS, and POWER are exceeded more than 3 times a week over 2 weeks, customer will be asked to upgrade to the following plan by email notification.
- 3scale accepts payment by credit card only for BASE, PLUS and POWER plans. Payment terms for PRO and ENTERPRISE solutions are available upon request for enterprise pricing.
Renewal and Billing Schedule
All accounts will be automatically billed on their renewal date unless a cancellation notice is received from the subscriber more than 72 hrs before the renewal date. BASE, PLUS and POWER plans are billed month by month, at the end of the month.
Credit Card Failures
In the event a credit card charge is denied, a notice will be sent to the billing contact via email. If the credit card continues to fail and alternate payment is not obtained, the account may be suspended. Non-sufficient fund checks will result in a $50 (fifty US dollars) processing fee to the client.
- Implementation fees if any on ENTERPRISE solutions are non-refundable.
- Monthly payments are not refundable.
- Yearly BASE, PLUS, and POWER contracts are not refundable.
Customers may cancel service at any time. Account cancellation must be performed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying their Company name, user name, and telephone number.