After a sold out first event in New York in February 2013, the second edition of the API Strategy & Practice Conference is being announced today and will take place in San Francisco, California from October 23 – 25, 2013. The event will take place at the Parc55 Hotel, located near Union Square, and attendee registration will begin on June 5. You can also read 3scale CEO Steven Willmott’s article about API strategy here.
API Strategy Conference Speakers
Spread over two and a half days, the second edition will build on the success of the New York event with speakers including:
- Daniel Jacobson, Director of API Engineering at Netflix
- David Weekly, Lead Developer Advocate at Facebook
- Drew Dillon, Director of Product Management at Yammer
- Jeff Atwood, Co-founder of Stackexchange.com and Discourse.org
- Pamela Fox, Frontend Engineer at Coursera
- Peter Rexer, Sr Platform Product Manager at Box
Themed sessions in the program include sector areas such as: Music, Social, Media, Government, Payments and E-Commerce APIs, as well as deep dives into API Security, Scalability, Business Models, Marketing and Methodology.
This API Strategy & Practice Conference is made possible by the generous support of sponsors including 540.co, AnyPresence, Apiary.io, Appery.io, Apiphany, App Developer Alliance, Mulesoft, Parasoft, Pearson, Reverb!, SmartBear, Webshell, and Zencoder. And it is co-organized by 3scale and API Evangelist.